Tuesday, March 13, 2012

24 Days 'til Moonshine!!!

24 days left. While that may seem like a lot, its just a hair over 3 weeks. Three weekends to get the bike, and myself, ready. This coming weekend I hope to get the highway peg brackets done, and maybe even start on the driving lights brackets. Hopefully Sunday will be for riding...maybe even a ride Saturday evening.

Also on the To Do list is to finish my wiring, install the driving lights, make a tank bag organizer, and maybe some kind of top box organizer. I'm waiting for my new riding pants to get here, in a smaller size than I used to be. :-) I'm also going to fab up a mount for a tool box to mount behind the license plate. I saw another ST with a similar setup and it looked very clean & functional.

The weekend before I leave will be devoted to organizing my supplies and practice packing. I need to have everything ready for final packing Thursday night, and I'll leave it in place for work Friday so I just have to come home, clean up, and hit the road. I have a pretty tight schedule to keep if I want to get in everything I have planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment